Here is Chen Qian (钱宸).
I am currently a researcher (tenure-track professor) at Shandong University, China.
From 2019 to 2022, I worked as a Post-Doc researcher at NTNU (Norway) in the group of Jiaxin Pan and Kristian Gjøsteen. In October 2019, I obtained my Ph.D. from Univ Rennes 1 (France) under the supervision of Benoît Libert, Pierre-Alain Fouque and Adeline Roux-Langlois.
- Nov 2022 - current: Shandong University (Researcher)
- Oct 2019 - Oct 2022: NTNU, Norway (Post-Doc)
- Sep 2016 - Sep 2019: University of Rennes/ ENS Lyon (Ph.D supervised by Benoît Libert, Pierre-Alain Fouque, and Adeline Roux-Langlois)
- Sep 2014 - Sep 2016: University of Paris/ ENS Rennes (MPRI master program, co-affiliated by ENS, Ecole Polytechnique, University of Paris)
- Sep 2013 - Sep 2014: University of Rennes/ ENS Rennes (Bachelor in Mathematics and Computer Science)
- Sep 2011 - Sep 2013: Lycée du Parc (MPSI/MP* classes préparatoires aux grandes écoles (CPGE) (‘Higher school preparatory classes’))
- Sep 2008 - Sep 2011: Nanjing Foreign Language School
- Complexity Theory
- Theoretical Computer Science
I am interested in all theoretical and practical cryptography in general.