Chen Qian 钱宸
I am currently a researcher (tenure-track professor) at Shandong University, China.
From 2019 to 2022, I worked as a Post-Doc researcher at NTNU (Norway) in the group of Jiaxin Pan and Kristian Gjøsteen. In October 2019, I obtained my Ph.D. from Univ Rennes 1 (France) under the supervision of Benoît Libert, Pierre-Alain Fouque and Adeline Roux-Langlois.
I am interested in all theoretical and practical cryptography in general.
Here is my detailed CV: Chinese Version/English Version.
- Security proof and construction of efficient cryptographic protocols
- A Generic Transform from Multi-Round Interactive Proof to NIZK
with Pierre-Alain Fouque, Adela Georgescu, Adeline Roux-Langlois, Weiqiang Wen (PKC 2023)
- Signed (Group) Diffie–Hellman Key Exchange with Tight Security (Full version)
with Jiaxin Pan and Magnus Ringerud (Journal of Cryptology 2022)
- Transferable E-Cash: A Cleaner Model and the First Practical Instantiation (Full version)
with Balthazar Bauer and Georg Fuchsbauer (PKC 2021)
- Signed Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange with Tight Security (Full version)
with Jiaxin Pan and Magnus Ringerud (CT-RSA 2021)
- Lossy Algebraic Filters with Short Tags (Full version)
with Benoît Libert (appeared at PKC 2019)
- Logarithmic-Size Ring Signatures with Tight Security from the DDH Assumption (Full version)
with Benoît Libert and Thomas Peters (ESORICS 2018)
- Universal Witness Signatures (Full version)
with Mehdi Tibouchi and Rémi Géraud (IWSEC 2018)
- Structure-Preserving Chosen-Ciphertext Security with Shorter Verifiable Ciphertexts (Full version)
with Benoît Libert and Thomas Peters (PKC 2017)
- Fault Attacks on Efficient Pairing Implementations (Conference version)
with Pierre-Alain Fouque (AsiaCCS 2016)
- Binary Elligator Squared (Full version)
with Diego F Aranha, Pierre-Alain Fouque, Mehdi Tibouchi, Jean-Christophe Zapalowicz (SAC 2014)